2/15/2021: Extreme weather delays and roach availability updates
It seems winter took exceptionally long to get a stranglehold this year but we’re finally seeing veritable winter weather. I’ve decided to postpone shipping to next week for all orders, which should minimize the chances for complications as even last week saw delays across the board.
I’ll be updating roach availability tonight and this will probably be the last update I do in that department until after the collecting trip. I may try to sneak in some new species pages before then as well, but at the moment most of my effort is focused on getting out the last orders before the trip and getting back on schedule after the last few weeks’ isopod madness.
Looking to the future, tomorrow is the Aquarimax interview (
https://youtu.be/NOZ59HRlvBI ) which will be at 5:30 PM Mountain time. From there, once my office is finished I’ll finally be looking into making some videos for the first time in too long.
Stay warm and keep your bugs close,