Panchlora sp. “Costa Rica”
Cultivar name: “Yellow”
12 mixed: $60 (Not Available)
Detailed Species Stats -Click-
- Adult Size: Male: 19 mm. Female: 22 mm.
- Climbing Abilities: Adults of both sexes can climb.
- Flying Abilities: Adults of both sexes can fly.
- Mode of Birth: Ovoviviparous.
- Care Level: Easy.
- Temperature Requirements: 70-85 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Air Humidity: Not picky.
- Substrate Humidity: Moist.
- Favorite Foods: Bananas.
- Locality: None.
Isolated and refined by Roach Crossing.
At long last, a banana roach that’s banana colored! This beautiful selection can be housed with Panchlora nivea (without risk of hybridization) for the ultimate easy and colorful cockroach display.
Please see the Panchlora sp. “Costa Rica” page for additional information.