11/10/2023: Raffle Fundraiser for the Overhaul
Roach Crossing is running a raffle to help fund the website overhaul, featuring some of your favorite invertebrates!
- Raffle tickets will be sold from November 9th 2023 until December **7th The raffle drawing will be at 7 PM Eastern time on December 7th 2023, live on the Roach Crossing Weekly General Livestream.
- To purchase your tickets, please email RoachCrossing@gmail.com. THE TITLE OF YOUR EMAIL MUST INCLUDE THE PHRASE “RAFFLE 2023”. All emails without this phrase in the title WILL BE IGNORED. In the body of the email, please include which item(s) you will be purchasing tickets for as well as the quantity of tickets. For example: 10 raffle tickets for 25 mixed Simandoa conserfariam.
- After payment, you will receive your raffle ticket numbers in your original raffle email. YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR PREFERED NAME IN YOUR RAFFLE EMAIL. This will be written on the back of your raffle ticket and called when the ticket is pulled, along with your number. You may request an image of your raffle tickets as well; this can be sent via text.
- Raffle tickets for items marked with an X are $20/each or 10/$100. Unmarked item raffle tickets are $10/each or 10/$50.
- All raffle items will ship through USPS express mail with insulation and heat packs as needed. Shipping/handling/gear is free with every item except to certain western United States zip codes which may have an additional shipping charge.
- Raffle items will ship within 6 weeks of December **7th 2023, depending on weather and the winners’ schedule.
- All proceeds from the raffle will fund the immense time needed off of standard sales to focus on completely updating the species information for every species currently on Roach Crossing, as well as the addition of hundreds of new species profiles.
X 12 mixed Pseudoglomeris magnifica “Cuc Phuong” X
X 12 mixed Pseudarmadillo spinosus X
X 4 tiny Archispirostreptus gigas X
12 mixed Hemiblabera tenebricosa “Monroe County, FL” + 20 mixed Euthyrrhapha pacifica “Oahu, HI” + 12 mixed Perisphaerus punctatus
25 mixed Simandoa conserfariam
15 mixed Gyna centurio + 15 mixed Gyna bisannulata + 15 mixed Gyna capucina
15 mixed Therea petiveriana + 15 mixed Therea regularis + 15 mixed Therea olegrandjeani
THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING THE ROACH CROSSING WEBSITE OVERHAUL!