Cultivar name: “White Eye”
Mixed nymphs: $4/each
Starter colony (15 mixed nymphs): $40
Detailed Species Stats -Click-
- Adult Size: Male: 40 mm. Female: 40 mm.
- Climbing Abilities: All life stages except young nymphs can climb.
- Flying Abilities: Adults of both sexes can fly.
- Mode of Birth: Oviparous.
- Temperature Requirements: 68-85 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Substrate Humidity: Moist.
- Favorite Foods: Not picky.
Re-isolated from mixed stock by Orin McMonigle.
Please see the Periplaneta americana page for additional information.